Welcome to our website. Lawn Matters, Ltd. (“LawnMatters”) maintains this Website www.lawnmatters.com including our customer assisted website lawngateway.com/LawnMatters/ (collectively, the “Website”) The customer assisted web portal is provided by and transactions are processed by Real Green Systems (“Real Green”), as described in more detail below.
We may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in the Website, our business and the law, however, we always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy. We will post any revisions to this Policy, along with their effective date, in an easy to find area of the Website, and we recommend that you periodically check back here to stay informed of any changes.
What Kind of Information LawnMatters Collects:
LawnMatters will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. LawnMatters reserves the following rights regarding the information you submit:
Type of Information How and Why We Use It:
• Your name, email address, and phone number
• To fill your orders
• To communicate with you
• To respond to your specific requests
Information about your browsing, including:
• The requested web page the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g. wowway.com)
• The date and time you access our site status of the request (e.g. success or failure)
• The type and version of your web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc.)
• The operating system (Windows, Mac, Unix, etc.) of the machine running the web browser
• To improve our Website
• To provide User assistance
Information about your location (based on Internet Protocol (“IP”) address) and your device (hardware type, hardware identifier, device name, operating system version, unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”)
• To provide account support and troubleshooting
• To calculate aggregated, anonymous statistics on Users of the Website
• To better operate our Website
Non-personally identifiable, aggregated, information regarding what pages of the Website you choose to access, traffic patterns, demographics, and other statistics about our site and our Users
• For analytics, targeting, monitoring, marketing, demographic, and promotional purposes as well as to assist us in customizing the content of our Website
• To produce statistical and/or demographic data for use by advertisers, potential advertisers, and other business partners and affiliates
Other requests you make (e.g. to send an appointment to a web-based calendar)
• To fulfill that specific request
We Only Share Your Personally Identifiable Information with Outside Parties When:
• You have provided your explicit consent to share the information.
• We believe doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of LawnMatters and its customers.
• We sell or otherwise transfer such information to a successor or subsidiary of LawnMatters.
• We use a third party subcontractor with its own secure privacy practices, e.g. for mailing products.
We will provide you with notice if we believe we are compelled to comply with a third party’s request for information.
All financial transactions are provided by Real Green Payment Processing, which is solely responsible for security. Real Green is PCI compliant. No financial information is stored on LawnMatters servers.
We take the security of all personally identifiable information obtained through the Website seriously. Only those who require such information to serve the purposes described above may access it.
We use industry standard encryption, e.g. secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology. When we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of administrative, physical and logical security safeguards.
While the acts of third parties are not within our control and 100% security can never be guaranteed, one can reduce risks by using strong passwords and anti-virus software. We recommend that you take the appropriate steps to secure all computing devices that you use with the Website.
You may opt-out of having your personal information collected or used (except to provide and bill for services) by contacting us by e-mail or regular mail. In addition, you may ask us to delete your personal information after an order has been processed. Please note that in order to fulfill certain obligations, we may need to continue sending you notices or other important information concerning any orders you request.
Access to Children
Those under 18 may not use any interactive features of this Website, create an account, or order services through the Website.
LawnMatters has appointed a privacy officer, who is accountable for the compliance with these privacy principles and can answer any questions you may have. You may contact by phone at (440) 834-1255 and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact information for RealGreen can be found at https://www.realgreen.com/contact-us.